SportsClubTour.com

MARBELLA PADEL CAMP 2020

MARBELLA PADEL CAMP 2020

Join the exclusive and unique padel camp with an amazing accommodation in a luxury villa in Marbella, where you going to play padel everyday in the best padel clubs in Marbella.

With a close price of 580€ per person, you can enjoy this 4 nights and 5 days camp with your group of padel fanatics and participate in the daily trainings, a full padel experience with professional coaching, matches with participants, matches with local players, games and more…

The group will be accompanied and driven from arrival to Málaga Airport to accommodation, from the villa to all the padel clubs described in the program below and back to Málaga Airport, taking care the group lessons and transport every day.

Special offer for groups up to 12 persons

Marbella padel camp 2020

All year round – 5 days & 4 nights

  • EXCLUSIVE ACCOMMODATION AT LUXURY VILLA IN MARBELLA
  • 14 HOURS OF PADEL TRAINING
  • PROFESSIONAL COACHING
  • FREE TRANSPORT
  • BREAKFAST
  • TOURISM
  • CLOSE PRICE

580€/Player

THE PROGRAM

In the arrival a responsible will welcome you the group and guide you to the accommodation, where we going to show you the villa, rooms and facilities around the area, where you can take the opportunity to buy supplies for your stay… After getting in place the group will be driven to the first padel training “see below the schedule”.

The camp have a total of 14 hours of padel training spread over the best padel clubs in Marbella. The wishes of the participants are taken into account as much as possible, the program can be adjusted after consultation. For example, changing the training plan to adjust for a convenient day of training.

The trainings will be giving on the morning and evening in each day except arrival and return day and the camp includes: breakfast, transport, gasoline, court expenses, balls and coaching.

In addition to the sporting part, you will be enjoying a luxurious stay in Elviria, Marbella. Here you can take a swim in the beautiful infinity swimming pool with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and Africa. In the spacious kitchen you can cook your own meal or you can go out for dinner in the nearby restaurants. Shops, restaurants, bars are located 1 km from the villa.

Day 1

  • The group will be picked up at Málaga Airport with a van.
  • After a half hour drive you will arrive at the villa and buy supplies, food etc.
  • 17:00 to 19:00 First pladel training at Los Monteros Padel Club.

Day 2

  • Breakfast at the villa
  • 10:00 to 12:00 Starting up with the first morning padel training at Riviera Sport Club.
  • Lunch at the villa or elsewhere
  • 15:00 to 17:00 Second padel training of the day at Los Monteros Padel Club.
  • Free time for turism or relax in the villa.

Day 3

  • Breakfast at the villa
  • 10:00 to 12:00 Morning padel training at Reserva del Higueron Padel Club.
  • Lunch at the villa or elsewhere
  • Rest of the day free for turism or relax in the villa.

Day 4

Day 5

  • Breakfast at the villa
  • If the flight schedule allows, 10:00 to 11:00 Morning padel training at Royal Tennis Club.
  • Check out and drive back to Malaga Airport.
WPT Marbella Padel Camp 2020
Don Carlos Tennis Holidays
Puerto Banus

THE VILLA

  • 4 BEDROOMS
  • 8 SINGLE BEDS
  • 2 SOFA BED
  • 8 -12 SLEEPS
  • 4 BATHROOMS
  • TERRACES
  • SEA AND MOUNTAIN VIEW
  • HEATED OUTDOOR POOL
  • TV SAT, NETFLIX AND SONOS
  • WIFI
  • BED LINEN AND TOWELS
  • PARKING

THE TRAINING CLUBS

Los Monteros Racket Club

Los Monteros Racket Club

Marbella

Riviera Sport Club

Riviera Sport Club

Mijas Costa

Real Padel Club Marbella

Real Club Padel Marbella

Marbella, Puerto Banús

Royal Tennis Club Marbella

Royal Tennis Club

Marbella

Reserva del Higueron Padel Club

Reserva del Higueron padel Club

Benalmadena

OFFER CONDITIONS

  • The minimum attendance is 8 persons and a maximum of 12.
  • The breakfast is included, the rest of the meals and supplies are not included.
  • Balls are included in the trainings, padel racket are not provided.
  • Extras will be paid separately
  • 30% of the reservation will be paid upon confirmation, the remaining 70% two weeks before the arrival date.
  • The transport and gasoline is included.
  • Taxes are included in the price.
  • Deposit of 100€ cash per person on the arrival day (refound on the return day).