VARLION CARBON DIFUSOR BLACK 2.0
- Padel racket Varlion Carbon Difusor Black 2.0 for professional level and diamond-shaped, ideal for players who seek control in their game without sacrificing power.
- Manufactured using a bidirectional carbon tubular and a medium hardness Eva hypersoft rubber core, laminated by layers of plain carbon fiber and fiberglass fabric; the heart is reinforced with plain carbon fiber fabric and impregnated with varlion exclusive var-flex epoxy resin, for maximum elasticity and resistance, covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
- Includes diffuser wings technology in the heart, which allows the varlion carbon difusor black 2.0 better control of the padel racket to direct the ball where the player wants it, and with more regularity; This diffuser is aerodynamically optimized with a 27% improvement in air flow over the previous one.
- It also includes an adhesive hexagon protector as standard, which has been designed and produced through an injection mold in low hardness ptu to absorb shocks and scratches; This protector is fixed on the frame of the blade by means of an adhesive tape without having to drill the frame, which also helps to avoid vibrations; In its latest version its weight has been reduced by 50%, now weighing 11 grams.
TECHNOLOGIES DESIGNED FOR VARLION CARBON DIFUSOR BLACK 2.0
HEXAGON FRAME: Hexagonal frame whose shape provides greater rigidity and resistance to the blade, as a rib is created in the frame that has a straight part (edge) and a chamfered part (chamfer).
HEXATEX TECHNOLOGY: Rough texture with a hexagonal shape on the plane, which increases the effect that the ball takes when contacting this surface in topspin or cut shots.
DIFFUSER: Technology developed with the aim of directing the air flow in the only “treatable” area of the blade where the air passes through, its heart. The advantages of this technology are:
• Higher speed of the player both in fast strokes and smash.
• A greater regularity of the hit by making the trajectory more constant, thanks to the zero influence of the turbulence that conventional blades normally have in the heart area.
• Greater amount of strokes with more control, also thanks to the reduction of said turbulence.
Its design is inspired by the diffuser that first featured the Brawn GP Formula 1 team at the rear and bottom of the car.
RHOMBUS CARBON FABRIC: 12K carbon fiber fabric in a rhomboid shape, to give greater flexibility to the core.
HEXAGON PROTECTOR: New adhesive protector designed exclusively for Hexagon frame models like the varlion carbon difusor black 2.0. In its previous version, this protector weighed 21g, however, thanks to the new design, its weight has been reduced by half, now weighing only 10g. It has been designed and produced through an injection mold in a low hardness PTU to absorb shocks and scrapes. It is fixed on the frame of the blade by means of an adhesive material without the need to drill into the frame and thus avoiding having to weaken it for fixing. With this, possible vibrations of the protector are eliminated and a total twinning between the frame of the blade and the lower surface of the protector is achieved.
ADAPTED & GRADUAL HOLES: The Gradual hole technology at Varlion Carbon Difusor Black 2.0 is adapted to the shape of the blade. It consists of using 3 different hole sizes, making them smaller in the central area (10 mm in diameter), medium in the middle area until we are closer to the frame (11.5 mm) and large in the perimeter area or closer to the frame (13 mm). With this perforation we manage to compensate for the excessive flexibility of the center of the blade with the low flexibility of the area of the core that joins the frame, thus allowing greater homogeneity to impacts and increasing the resistance of the core. This drilling technology has also been used with 2 diameters (13mm in the perimeter area and 11.5mm in the central area) in ranges of blades not used by professional players since they turn out to be softer due to the hole in the central area it is 11.5mm instead of 10mm.
HYPERSOFT: Soft EVA foam core with spectacular hardness and rebound measurements, which gives the blades a very balanced control and power to use at low temperatures or up to 25º.